Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring Break Practical

We have decided that we are not going anywhere for spring break, but that doesn't mean we aren't going to have fun. So far our plans include sleeping late, riding horses, working in the garden (that would be me), spending some time with grandparents and going on a mystery adventure. Have I mentioned that I am great at keeping a secret? It is KILLING our daughter that I won't even give her a hint. Lovin' that!

Quite frankly I am excited about just hanging around here. Travel is fun, but traffic delays, soft beds with FAT, hard pillows and the hectic time of trying to get it all in sometimes makes me feel like I need a vacation from my vacation. Not to mention the fact that there are a ton of fun things to do close by for FREE. Why spend money when we don't have to?

What are your plans for spring break?

No comments: